Clorox Bleach Review



Deodorizing Clorox Solutions

To disinfect surfaces dilute ¾ c in a gallon of water. Allow at least five minutes of contact surface time in order for the solution to fully disinfect. This same solution may be used to remove mildew as well as any persistent stains.To sanitize surfaces add 1 tbsp to a gallon of water and use a cloth or sponge to wipe down surfaces with the solution.

Clorox Germicidal Bleach may also be utilized to flush and deodorize smelly drains. Simply pour a cup of undiluted bleach into the offensive smelling drain and then flush the drain with hot water. If utilizing this bleach to clean or decontaminate Clostridium difficile spores or other dangerous bacteria, be certain to wear appropriate gloves, goggles, and masks to protect from inhaling or ingesting the dangerous bacteria. Use a 1:10 bleach to water dilution and saturate the compromised area for at least 10 minutes to fully decontaminate an area.



As with most cleaning agents, especially bleach and chlorine, Clorox Germicidal Bleach proves extremely dangerous and harmful when swallowed and may severely irritate skin, sinuses, and membranes if contacted or inhaled. Use rubber gloves to protect skin and opt for a safety mask if the vapors cause irritation.

Follow all dilution suggestions, and limit skin contact. Medical conditions such as heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems may be agitated by the bleach vapors. Please take proper precautions to limit exposure if you suffer from affected health issues. If irritation due to inhalation occurs, seek fresh air promptly.

Wear protective safety goggles and do not touch the face or eyes while using this germicidal bleach. If the bleach or bleach solution comes into contact with the eyes or face, immediately flush with water for 15 minutes and contact a medical professional.

If any article of clothing becomes contaminated remove the clothing promptly and wash skin thoroughly with water. If a reaction to the bleach persists, call a doctor. Bleach may discolor or degrade the fibers in fabrics, take precautions to limit contact to protect clothing. Upon ingestion of the bleach or bleach solution DO NOT induce vomiting. Instead drink a full glass of water and contact a doctor or poison control center immediately. Store all bleach product out of reach of children.



Sodium Hypochlorite
Sodium Chloride
Sodium Carbonate
Sodium Chlorate
Sodium Hydroxide
Sodium Polyacrylate